Dictionary defines Charisma as: A personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people. We all have heard about it, looked up its meaning in the dictionary but still we don't know how to have it.
You have to realize that what people think of you is totally based on their perception. If you can change their perception you can change the way they feel about you. Let’s look at 9 steps to becoming more Charismatic:
1. Getting things done on time gives the perception to people that you are powerful.
2. The more things you get done on time for other people, the more they will start respecting you.
3. As you gain respect, everyone around you wants to talk to you to pick on your brains.
4. Be nice to people but mind you do not go out of your way to do things unless you really want to.
5. Be optimistic.
6. Do not talk bad about anybody in front or behind their back.
7. Be strong and resolute to achieve your goal.
8. Be practical and most importantly have fun or appear to have fun while doing all this.
9. Never lose your temper
Slowly you will start becoming influential in your environment. So you see just by practicing simple rules you can be charismatic too. So start today, you cannot force charisma and it will not happen in an instant. Give it time and slowly but surely it will happen.