"The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion some may be correct. But do not so their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say "no" - they may not be smart enough to say "yes"." - Keith Olbermann
1. Stop comparing yourself with other people.
2. Quit blaming yourself for mistakes in the past.
3. Get some exercise.
4. Help others out.
5. Drop your negative friends.
6. Examine the pattern of highs and lows.
7. Forgive and forget.
8. Accept all compliments with “Thank You.”
9. Get involved in work and activities you love.
10. Make a list of your positive qualities.
11. Talk affirmatively to others and yourself.
12. Be true to yourself.
13. Make a long list of your personal breakthroughs.
14. Associate with positive, supportive people.
15. Set Goals and do a task you can accomplish easily.
16. Stop the critic inside of you.