There is no right or wrong answer. These questions are thought provoking. Use them to shake passionate existence into yourself .
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
4. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
6. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
7. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
8. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
9. Why are you, you?
10. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
11. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
12. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
13. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
14. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
15. If not now, then when?
16. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
17. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
18. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
19. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
20. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?